Saturday, August 7, 2010

Time flies by


Time flies by...I was looking at some old pictures today and it made me realize how fast time goes by. I was looking at all of these pictures of my big guy when he was a little guy, I could only think about how big he is going to be when he is 10 years old (probably bigger than Nikita). I know it sounds cheesy but it makes me think of movies like Dead Poet Society, with sayings like "Seize the Day". This year I am committing to making the most of my opportunities, especially with my family. I don't want to waste a moment that I have with my family. When I think of missed opportunities it makes me crazy. When Thomas is off to college or moving out of the house I want him to know that I valued his childhood and cherished the moments we had. I want him to have great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment