Sunday, December 19, 2010

Smore Balls

Who doesn't love smore's? I know that I do and my little guy really loves them. The only problem with smore's is that they are so messy. I have been having a lot of fun lately with melting chocolates so I thought I would try to make a less messy version of smore's. One of the wonderful things about smore's is that they are only three ingredients.

First, place 4 graham crackers into food processor and turn on and off quickly until you get small chunky pieces mixed in with the dust. You could also do this in a zip lock bag and the back of a spoon.

I like to melt the chocolate in the Microwave. For these Smore's I will use a little Crisco to thin the chocolate so it is easier to work with.

Using a toothpick dip the marshmallow all the way into the chocolate, tap the toothpick on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. ***Make sure to totally cover the marshmallow or the it will get hard and not last as long.
Immediately sprinkle the marshmallow with the graham cracker, do this over the bowl as to not waste the extra graham crackers. ***Don't roll them in the graham crackers it will get all messy and the chocolate will harden in the graham cracker dust.
Let them rest and then enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment